Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Math and Weather

So during the past few days here in Palermo it has been raining. Off and on, rain, shine, rain, shine. It has been very annoying. So today I was going out with a friend and looked outside to see how it looked, and to my surprise, not a single cloud in the sky. Of course then I happily walked out of my house in jeans and a hoodie. Later it decided rain, hard, so I headed home as fast as I could. Me, in my hoodie and jeans, fast walking almost two miles in the pouring rain. Not fun. Anyway, on to the math part. Today in school I once again had math class and was expecting to just be blown away by the weird math they have been teaching here. But nope, today we were learning about parabolas. So a week before I am leaving they decide to teach some math that I can actually understand, just my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment