Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Post

The last few days have been more or less the same. I wake up, have the Italian breakfast...Really missing those eggs and bacon... after the breakfast I sit around for a while watching Italian TV and then after lunch me and Franco go and walk around Palermo, then I return home, have dinner, and go to sleep. Sunday we had a picnic with all of the exchange students in Palermo and their families. After that most of the us walked around the city, stopping to get gelato and buy the occasional item. I recently found out that Franco has been walking around with $1,900 in his wallet. He never bought anything though because none of the stores accepted dollars. He exchanged them this morning so this afternoon I will most likely be his shopping guide/helper. Should be a fun day. If you look at the picture I attached of the picnic, I am there. Just in the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment