Saturday, September 19, 2015

Since that last post

I am running out of titles and I have only been gone for like two weeks 😖. I rode on the back of a scooter with my friend Rubi, I was introduced to a bunch of Italian teenagers around my age, due to the fact that Rubi and I are the only guys over the age of 15 in the classroom. I walked around a new part of Palermo today with the guys from class. We were gonna go to the beach, but some italian conversation happened and we ended up just walking haha. I might be going out tonight with some friends, expecting to have some fun. I joined an italian group chat and I translate what I say to them so they can read it easier, but some american slang doesn't translate well. I found out that "Killin it" translates to "kill you". Not exactly what I meant to say... 😤😝

No comments:

Post a Comment