Saturday, October 10, 2015

Captains Log

I have been in Italian territory for a while now observing and studying their strange ways. They teach their young a lot of Philosophy and Latin. I have also observed their obscure math, I am not sure if the math is insane here or if the teacher herself is just writing like a mad man on the blackboard. Back in my home territory I have taken the second hardest math offered to me...but this... it is just weird. I have also noticed strange eating habits. There is not a lot of snacking in this culture, they wait until their lunch and dinner to fill themselves. They also seem to love dressing in clothes and accessories that represent the United States or Britain. I will continue to study these people and take notes along the way. Captain Noah signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment