Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Part 2

This will most likely go down as the worst halloween ever. I had to stay at my area reps house for the night, but she was not getting home until 8:30. I had plans to watch some horror movies and eat candy with some friends, but after hours of comverasation those plan fell through. So Franco and I had nothing to do and nowhere to go for about 8 hours. We walked around for a long time and then got so bored we walked into a library, on purpose, we were actually just looking for a place to sit down. So after 3 hours pf walking we had found some comfortable chairs in the library. After an hour and a half there we decided to leave, having no plans as to where we were going. We ended up just walking to the area reps house and waiting outside for the remaining two hours. Then after all the walking I fell asleep around 9:30. Literally the most uneventfull halloween in Distefano history. To top it all off I had a pretty cool costume that at the end of the day was only seen by like 6 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment