Sunday, November 8, 2015

It has been a week

Since my last blog post and I have to say this has been a fantastic week. I have moved in with the family and its great, I have been hanging out with my host brother a lot and have met tons of awesome people. This weekend alone I had more fun than the first half of the exchange. On friday I acompanied my host brother to his friends birthday party, it was at a club, needless to say I had fun. I made friends there and we planned to go out again the next night, and so we did. Saturday night we went to a lounge place and chilled there for about w hours and then walked around palermo while they tought me Sicilian slang. I have met so many people in this large city its impossible for me to go aroymd the city without running into someone I know. Tonight I went to a professional boxing match and had a ball, three nights of back to back fun. Can not wait until next weekend.

1 comment: